1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Straight Friend Kissed Me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by cdaniels, Apr 19, 2015.

1. cdaniels

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey I'm new to this forum but I was not sure where else to turn for advice. This Past weekend my best friend from home came up to visit me. He is straight and recently began dating someone (she's awesome I approve). I also have been in love with him for 4 years. The first night he was here we went out to a party and both ended up getting very very drunk. We walked home his arm draped across my shoulder and we had a heart to heart. He was sleeping on an air matress in my room and we both ended up intertwined on it just talking. We fell asleep in that position and about an hour later we both woke up slightly. I was still very drunk and so was he and we were both somewhat delirious. Anyway i begin pulling myself closer to him and he responds in kind. Then he pulls me tight up against him and our hands begin traveling up and down eachothers backs. He begins to kiss me and we make out for a little and then he puts his hand down my pants and I put mine down his. He seems to be enjoying the entire thing. This continues for a little and then I began performing fellatio. About 3 minutes in he covers his genitals with his hand and keeps it there. I felt like It must have finally hit him what was happening so I put his pants back on and apologized. He grabbed my arm and said that I should not feel sorry it was his fault. He thought i was his girlfriend and then realized I wasnt (hence him stopping). Then the next morning I apologized briefly about it (very briefly, I didnt know how to go about it). He said it was fine and that was the last we spoke about it. We had an awesome rest of the weekend but now im EXTREMELY confused. Do I take what he said at face value and believe he thought I was his girlfriend? It just makes it all so much more complex in my mind. I think if I didnt love him so much I would have been able to forget about it but I dont know what to think. Any help you have would be much appreciated.

2. bluesky

Honestly, that's bullshit. He put his hands down your pants.. 3 minutes is a long time to realize that you have a dick. If it was his girlfriend like he said, he would have removed his hands within a second. Even this is what you want to hear, you can't really do anything about this. I know you're confused.. but you have to leave it alone. Let him come to you if he wants to. He has a girlfriend so you need to give yourself space, it's only healthy for you. Don't let this incident confuse you even more.

Does he know you like him? Are you gay? Does he know you're gay? You can start by telling him those things if you want to pursue something with him. Let him in on those things and maybe he will come to you. This all depends on you though and how you feel about the whole thing.

3. robclem21

I agree. I think his excuse was kinda ridiculous, especially after that much time, and also I doubt he was that drunk to even forget he was at your house and in your room. I have seen some really plastered people and they can generally at least recall the difference between sexes and recall where they are.

Again, not much you can do. You need to let it go and maybe he will come to you. In the meantime move on and don't let this experience spark more feelings for him. With a girlfriend and someone who is likely confused/closeted, it probably won't end well if you push for what you want. Probably not what you want to hear but I think that's what's best.

4. cdaniels

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah that all makes sense, he does know I'm gay and he has since we became friends. I guess I will just not bring it up until he does. Thank you all, I did not know who to talk to about it since he is my best friend and usually I would talk to him.