1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight guy best friend in denial?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Otter3, Apr 21, 2015.

1. Otter3

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He's 20 and I'm 19, he identifies as straight. And knows I'm gay. We've been friends since 8th grade. We used to hangout every single day my senior year of high school. Everyone thought he was gay. He knew I was in love with him. We stopped talking for a little last year. But now were on good terms again. We have slept in the same bed before a bunch of times. He always let's me give him massages, and I pulled down his shorts one time so his *** was showing and he didn't care! One time we were both drunk and sleeping in the same bed. I swear he was awake. I started jacking him off. He was hard and everything. Then he freaked out and started crying..he told me not tell tell anyone that. He let's me take body shots off him if I ask. He's always trying to hangout with just me. But still talks about girls. I feel like he tries to hard to make it seem like he likes girls. I know he's ****** girls before..idk. But why does he let me do this stuff if he's straight? He knows I like him again. I feel like he likes me too. But will never admit it. He's coming over tonight..we're drinking..just us. We'll see what happens. Oh and he agrees that we should be roomates eventually. -___- I don't know what to do. I want him so bad!!!

Okay so we ended up drinking that night, he got me at my house around 11 on a week night, and we got drunk at his house. Just us two. And I've never done this before but we were on the couch and I just started cuddling with him on the couch, my head was in his lap. And he was fine with it..didn't say anything. Then we ended up sleeping together...he didn't want to cuddle or anything. But I had my arm around playing with his stomach right when we laid down..and was playing with his nipples..then eventually worked my way down to his dick..it was hard..I know he couldn't of been sleeping but was acting like it..but we'll never know...

So it's been a week and a half since that night..and he hasn't hit me up once..I'm starting to freak out..but I don't want to act like I care to him

WHAT SHOULD I DO...

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The last thing you want to do is push somebody who isn't ready.

He might be gay or bi, he might not. In any case, it's totally wrong to take advantage of him, drunk, sleeping, or otherwise.

Let him go, don't put him (and yourself) in compromising positions. If you keep doing what you're doing, you're likely to ruin the friendship and any hope of having a relationship with him if, in fact, he's gay.

3. Foz

Foz Guest

Sounds like he's at least bi curious, I wouldn't push too far with him especially seen as he has so much regret afterwards. That said I would approach him about it, I'm not comfortable with saying I'm gay but if someone asked me I would say yes.

4. Otter3

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Okay so he texted me last night to hangout, haven't seen him since that night I told you guys about. So we hung out last night at my house, we were drinking and just watxhing tv and nothing happened..I asked him if he wanted to give me a back rub at the end of the night and he told me he didn't want to. Then I said I was tired and he left. Well after he left I decided to text him..my drunk self..I told him thanks for being a good friend and stuff. And long story short I expressed to him my feelings I have for him..And he said it wouldn't change anything and that we're best friends. And I told him I think he wasn't being open with me..and he ended up not replying. I'm kicking myself in the face for telling him right now cause I just woke up sober. Why did I do rhat :frowning2: he told me he wasn't the man for me and that I will eventually find someone else. But he was being short with me and still hasn't replied. Idk what to do now. Please help

5. Otter3

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He won't reply me to still from last night. I even texted him again this morning and said "Bro me texting you last night on drunk shit. When I shouldn't of. But I got the courage to because I was drunk. I knew what you were going to say. I just needed to inform you. Just so I can move on once again. I needed to hear it. I'll get over it. Just give me some time okay?"

6. best advice is to accept that he is not interested or comfortable with this and not to try and do anything more physical or emotional with him because it sounds like it is making him uncomfortable. he could be bi or gay or just straight and horny...who knows. but what we do know is that all of this sounds like it is making him uncomfortable and as a friend you have to respect that boundary.