1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well I guess I can't say I'm not attracted to him now.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by sam the man, Apr 22, 2015.

1. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, so some small things happened recently that make me really think I like my friend. Apart from wanting to be around him all the time and imagining what that'd be like for… um, months now, the other night he came back and we started having a conversation in the kitchen. It was a great conversation, but also a strange one, not a standard one even for us. It involved (for various conversational reasons) him looking at me from across the table for long stretches of time, at least a couple of staring contests, him coming up really close to my chin (closer than anyone else has been, anyway) to count my hairs there, at one point there was even a comparison of torso hair :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . And every time he got close pretty much I'd begin getting a substantial stiffy :icon_redf… at the end of the night we were comparing heights for some reason, and he started a staring contest right there, standing in front of me… aaannnnd I broke it off pretty abruptly because I didn't want him to find out what was happening downstairs :redface:.

Maybe it's just because he was very close, since it's the first time someone's been that close to me in that sort of situation, but equally I wasn't exactly stopping him. And I'm pretty sure if it was anyone else I wouldn't have let them get in that close, and certainly would not have even contemplated showing them my torso hair :lol:. Since then I have been thinking about the height comparison moment quite a bit, just thinking about looking into his eyes from such short distance, and what just might have happened if I hadn't got myself out of it. He's apologised to me for what happened that night (I told him he didn't need to apologise, and left it at that), but honestly? I don't think I'd mind having another conversation like that! Well folks sorry for this extremely childish and meaningless thread but there's what's on my mind. I'd usually try to analyse the crap out of something like this, but today I thought I'd savour the emotions for once :icon_cool