1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For the love of all queers!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Fahrenheit911, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Fahrenheit911

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello,

I am a hs senior and, I have usually identified as heterosexual. That is until I really "got to know" Tanner(a good friend of mine).

Ever since 7th grade-- I have often been approached by gay males... but it never truly registered in my mind as to why...

In retrospect- it makes sense.

I realized something was up junior year when I sat REALLY close to Tanner & chills flew through my body. Ironically, Tanner was really close to one of the aforementioned gays who approached me, (I am 99% sure they were in a relationship).

Since Frosh year Tanner has:

Gazed deeply into my soul
    Told me he loved me
    Leaned onto me, asking, "you like that huh?"

And has generally been highly suggestive...

At one point it seemed we were coming to a consensus on how we felt for one another...
    But for a lack of a better term, I blew him off, and never truly vocalized my mutual attraction.

Now he has a "beard", since everyone has been pressuring him to get a girlfriend...

What should I do?

2. ouji

ouji Guest

I need to ask you a few questions to get to know the situation a bit better. First, could you provide more detail of why you blew him off? And have you thought of telling Tanner your feelings? If he is in a 'beard' relationship, I'm sure he would like to know how you feel about him. I'm thinking that If you blew him off he may not known how you truly feel about him. I believe honesty is the best policy, and it would be good to say how you really but that's just my opinion. Hopefully some others will chime in with their thoughts.