1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Do I Know If My Best Friend Likes Me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by wtfdoiwant, Apr 24, 2015.

1. wtfdoiwant

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So i guess you can say i've fallen for my straight best friend :/ I know, I know, i'm supposed to avoid straight girls, but I can't get past all of the flirting she does. I've recently told her about my confusion about my sexuality, and she's so supportive. So, she knows that at some time or another, i've been attracted to a girl. Who? She hasn't asked.
    She usually flirts with me the most when we are with a group of friends. We always pretend flirt, even when we're alone. We'll be cheesy and stuff, but not for real. But then, we were in the kitchen alone, and she tried to kiss me (not for real, atleast i dont think it was) and i pulled away, but she has done this for a few times) Then later, we were with a bunch of our friends in the car (no adults and everyone had a seat), she started moving around and sat on my lap, and we sort of hugged and she kissed my cheek. Then, theres the casual hand holding. I cant tell if she likes me or not, since she sometimes tells me that she could turn herself if she wanted to, eventhough she knows im bi.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it's a good idea if you try to be more upfront about you liking her. She knows you're bi, so this shouldn't be a surprise you would fall for a girl. Things may get awkward, but at least you will be on a level playing field, and so if she continues flirting, you will have "no choice" but to assume she knows you will consider it romantic.