1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I love a straight woman

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Foxfeather, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Foxfeather

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There is a straight woman that I know. At first I thought she could be gay because her hair was short. But now I think she is straight.

I'm so heartbroken over her. She doesn't know that I love her and I cannot tell her. I don't know what to do. Sometimes I feel like the world is against us.

Tiffy34 likes this.
  2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

It might help to distance yourself from her a bit until you're able to handle friendship status. I have to do this a lot.

3. Sweetberry

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Are you 100% sure she's straight?

I recently cut my hair so I could be noticed more by girls who were also bi/gay or whatever it is I am...bc having long hair made me feel invisible. But I'm still too shy to talk to these girls when I see them. Maybe she isn't completely straight? BUT if she is then sorry :/

I agree with Falling Down7, be her friend if you can manage. Don't get your hopes up but this way you can get to know her better :slight_smile: Good Luck!