1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staring a relationship

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by cryptic, Apr 25, 2015.

1. cryptic

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm so sorry for starting another thread but I'm useless and I need help again.

I told my friend that I had feelings for her and she said she fell for me a year ago. She asked what do we do about it and if I still wanted to do it and eventually we agreed we'll see where it takes us.

But I've been thinking a lot and I don't know what to do. We don't go to school anymore, there are only a few months before we go to university, probably in different citites. Sure, we're going to see each other a few times, but how do I make it more? We're both shy and if none of us brings this up again it'll just go to waste. Should I make the first move? I don't want to scare her away, what if she doesn't feel this strongly about me anymore? I find this entire situation too good to be true and I'm honestly clueless. Could any of you offer some advice? :slight_smile:

2. frodo191

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What are you waiting for?! If you don't make a move, you'll regret it. Take advantage of the summer and see where that takes you.