1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really need an answer. Time is running out.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by HBI, Apr 25, 2015.

1. HBI

HBI

Hi, I wrote about my 2 year LDR not saying I love you back. I'm stuck in her country with no way out until Wednesday. She'll be awake in a few hours, and it dawned on me to text her before she wakes, tell her I'll hire a cab to cab to take me to the airport, then disable the sim card on this phone and never speak to her again, and ask she never contact me. Right move or not?

2. stumble along

I'd stay and see how everything goes, and if it's not where you want it then end it before you leave. Imo what you're doing is too drastic.

3. nohalos

I agree with stumble along.

You might regret this decision really quickly. Since you've made such a huge move to go see her, I think you've to stick to your decision, at least figure out how the situation actually is.

Maybe she's yet to say it back to you, or she's scared to say it. As a couple, you need to work this out.

Calm down. Impulse decisions are the worst. Take time to think through all of those years you two have been.