1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A sad story

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Gman35, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Gman35

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I had a friend that I have known since about 4th grade. im in 8th grades now. when I was in 6th grade I realized I had feelings for him. He always gave off signs of being gay and never was into girls so I thought he might be gay. One night in December I was sleeping over at his house and we were in the same bed. we started getting really touchy and eventually we were giving eachtother handjobs and I was giving him head. this went on for about 45 mins and it was amazing but eventually he suddenly stopped and was mad at himself for doing it. Soonn after that night he started getting more attention from girls. I was worried because now he was flirting bac k with them- something he had never done before. There was one girl that was paticulary close with him. Ironically, I had a small crush on her. Im bisexual btw. they got so close that everytime I was with him they were texting eachother. One night in febuary they decided to play an awful prank on me. I don't want to go into much detail about it but it was pretty bad cyberbullying. I was pissed at them but I forgave him. I still to this day hate the girl though. The worst part of the prank was that it became clear that they were going to end up together. They became closer and closer until the other day he told me and a couple of his other friends that he was planning on asking her to formal. When I heard of this I just couldn't take it anymore. I made up areasom to be pissed at him just so I didn't have to be around him anymore. He asked her to formal two days ago and she said yes. oh and btw she is a spoiled bully who is the biggest slut in our school. I"ve been constantly depressed since and don't even know what the point of life is anymore

2. Im Hazel

Gee, that sucks, man. But there is always a point to life. There will always be someone else out there who will love you. There is always your family - they would miss you so much if you gave up on life. I am here if you need to talk about depression and stuff. I get that pretty bad myself (albeit for slightly more specific reasons.)