1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using dating apps to make friends. Is that possible? Don´t think so.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Branconegro, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Branconegro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So.

Most of my friends are in relationships or are very "domestic" persons. The other two that I have moved to another cities. The other one that I have /had (?) is now dating my ex-boyfriend´s friend - I can´t hang out with them due the "past".

I´m all alone. :icon_sad:

So, I decided to make new(more) friends.:icon_bigg (!) (&&&)

I made a dating website account and joined the place.

So, first I put a picture of myself - just a pic of my smile. Suddenly there was a lot of guys, all of them very gentle and very nice, but the were most looking for sex - I´m not against it and not judging.

I got very anxious with so many messages and with "this conservation is leading to anywhere".

I canceled my first account.

Made the 2nd one with no pic to see if I could have a little more peace. Wrote in my profile that I was looking for friends and one by one I saw each profile that I was looking for the same.

Now the weird part.

1st)there was a guy the he seemed to be nice -at least in pic - and he was there just to make new friends[he was kind of begging to make friends in his profile]. I started to talk with him. Talked this, talked that. But, the same happened: he stopped talking. Actually it was 15 min of conversations and he didn´t show any intentions to grow on the conversation.

2nd)another guy. This one I talked with him in the first time. He didn´t knew I was the same person. Funny thing: this time he was completely rude. I was like: is this the same person?

This 1st time he was gentle and nice, and told he would love to be my friend, that he was looking for the same.

But now, when i showed to him what I was looking for he got very ironic and pretentious.

I won´t even talk about the others ones that seemed very "romantic needy".

To sum up: I´m almost thinking: well, I´m glad for the friends I have.
    (*hug*)

But would love to make new ones. I still have my account there, but don´t think it will last longer.