1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meeting guys?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dillno21234, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Dillno21234

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi everybody, I could really use some advice on how to meet guys. I feel like the two biggest reasons for not meeting guys is, one, the guys I'm attracted to are more masculine, so it's difficult to tell if they'd be interested or not, and two, I'm not obviously gay either, so any guys who might be interested are probably getting unclear signals from me. So if that wasn't hard enough, I'm also fairly reserved around guys I find attractive, so approaching them and asking is super intimidating to me. I want to meet someone so badly, but actually getting the chance is very nerve-wracking. In the perfect world, I would want a guy to approach me, but I know the chances of that happening aren't something I should bank on. So what do you think is my best bet? Any tips for getting myself out there more?

2. Psaurus918

Heyyy how u doin'? You willing to travel?

Just kidding. But yeah, I'm in the same boat. I live in a lot smaller city than you and the gay scene is next to none. I hate to admit it but the only way I've actually talked to another gay guy was through online dating and then it's still VERY hard to meet guys. It seems like mist guys want ripped guys with high paying jobs and pass over everyone else.

3. guitar

Online dating or find some sort of lgbt group. Beyond that a gay bar or maybe see if a friend can set you up with someone? There are a lot of ways to meet gay people nowadays...