1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some advice please

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by theyknow, Apr 28, 2015.

1. theyknow

hello to you all out there.

in my life there wasnt much love with other people ive never had a relationship and iam very insecure when it comes to feelings ...

so i met that woman whom i fancyd for a year now,somehow we started talking at a party and met the other day just to talk and go on a walk.

we met again the other day had a lot of fun she tells me how pretty she thinks i am alot.my eyes my mouth... she kisses me on the cheek grabs my hip when im next to her looks my in the eyes...

i was sleeping at her house 2 times now
    im the one who starts the cuddling most of the time,sometimes she does and i got the feeling that she is somehow blocked a little bit. she told me she couldnt let love happen...

sometimes she talks about some random women ,that sshe thinks look pretty... but i think shes got a different look on people ,she works with them in an arty way...

i think she wanted to kiss me last time but i wa so shy, and she kept telling me how pbeautiful my mouth is...

im sorry for this long text i just need some advice how to coninue without me exploding in drama and insecureness what do you think is she into me?

thanks you a lot:confused:

2. theyknow

3. Im Hazel

It sounds like she likes you. That, or she's experimenting. Try talking to her about it - that shouldn't go wrong, so long as she's open-minded.

4. theyknow

hello

thank you for your answer. but what do you mean shes experimenting??
    can you explain ,please

i really like her im not pushing,but i dont want her to get scared,or that she thinks i want a relationship as fast as possible

---------- Post added 28th Apr 2015 at 10:06 AM ----------

but why does she talk about other women? is that a normal behaviour? or does it say something i dont get?

5. Im Hazel

That is what I mean. She could be straight, but curious. She could be using you to check if she is really into women or not. That is not a bad thing, but it isn't always ideal to be in a relationship with someone like that. If they are coming to terms with their sexuality, things could be awkward.

6. theyknow

well she already told me that shes lesbian

7. Im Hazel

Ok. In that case, talk to her. Say how you feel. She sounds like she could be in a relationship, so why not just ask? Make sure before you get attached and stuff...