1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is she doing this because she likes me?????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wolf123, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was seeing a girl for 3 months. She expressed she had feelings for me. I have to admit I was getting scared and was expressing this to her. She always mentioned we could be friends and I knew it wasn't possible because I liked her. As time passed, we started cuddling, holding hands, but hadn't kissed yet due to my confidence and inexperience. I expressed again that the night I got really close to scared me and I didn't like the way I acted.

Before I knew it there was a conflict and she did say she really liked me, but felt we should be friends right now cause she had alot going on....this broke me. This happened about a month ago. I started to give her space in which she got annoyed because I wasn't talking to her as much nor was I hanging out with her much. She started getting upset and annoyed especially when she would text me saying she missed my face and wanted to hang out soon.

Its been a month and I have expressed that I liked her hair up. I guess one can say I started complimenting her more after this conflict happened. I expressed I liked her hair up and she started wearing her hair up alot more. She even expressed once that she was sad I wasn't there when she had her hair up. She will send me selfies of her and the last one I received she had her hair up. She sent it after I said I was confused about what she wanted due to mixed signals. I asked her why she had sent me a picture of herself with her hair up and she said it was because I liked when her hair was up. Does she still like me?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm pretty sure she still likes you and is trying to get your attention. The main thing is not to go back to the problems you had before. Try to increase your confidence about expressing emotions. Why are you scared in the first place?