1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unreasonable anger?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mischief, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Mischief

Mischief Guest

So earlier today I was informed by one of my friends about the fact that a few of my other "friends" egged my old house on the weekend. The family living there has quite possibly been terrorised by these kids, all because they thought that's where I lived. I have blocked them on facebook, and we are possibly going to be filing a report for vandalism to the police.

Is this an overreaction?
    I feel as though it's necessary, due to the fact that they also visited my new house after realising I had moved, and egged an innocent couple's home. I feel like I was targeted for no reason, and I couldn't get one from the people involved.

2. Im Hazel

It sounds like a perfectly reasonable reaction. They vandalised someone's house - why would you want someone like that to get away scott free. If you are referring to blocking them, why would you want to associate with someone like that.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I don't think it's an overreaction at all. It's really awful of them to do that, and ideally they should be held accountable...

4. Gandee

Gandee Guest

You have no idea how many people will like and approve what you just did.

5. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Thanks guys.
    Glad to know I'm agreed with on this matter. My parents are absolutely furious about it even now, so everything will be taken care of tonight. :slight_smile: