1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not sure what my gf is comfortable with

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by moth907, Apr 29, 2015.

1. moth907

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so long story short I had a student exchange with a german school (german students stayed one week here, we stayed one week in Germany) and I met the cutest girl and on the second day of the exchange I already had a crush on her. Things escalated and on the night before they were gonna fly back home I confessed my feelings to her. Turns out she liked me too. I went to Germany a month later. I stayed at her place. During the week we got to know each other more and got closer. We also kissed for the first time that week (just lips). A week later I flew home.

I'm planning on going to her place again in the summer. My problem here kind of is the fact that she is 2 years younger than me. I'm 15 and she is 13 but she is also on the 9th grade. It's because in grade school she was moved 2 classes up because she was so smart. Also I found out I got her first kiss. Because of that I am a bit worried because I want to give her french kisses but I'm not sure if she is ready?? I mean I haven't done it before either so I'm just as unexperienced as her, I just worry that she finds it intimidating and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.
    Any advice? Sorry for the super long and messy explanation.

#1 moth907, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  2. mangotree

Why not talk to her, ask her questions and be honest with her?

3. emma7

Ill'd just ask her i think its the best thing to do :slight_smile: