1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Teenage guys, where havd you met your boyfriends?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TheHesitantAlien, May 2, 2015.

1. TheHesitantAlien

Any guys here of a similar age to me and in a relationship with another guy? I'd be greatful if yoh could let me know thr sorts of places you meg each other...I'm struggling to meet anyone. Thanks for any help!

2. shyboy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    At school manly I have a crush on one guy who is bisexual I have thought of going to a social group for lgbtq's in my area but it seems a bit embarising see I am shy and don't talk much.

3. Vampire

My boyfriend and I have met online. He streams games, I popped in on one of his streams. We became gaming buddies, friends and later we've confessed each other's feelings.

4. TwoWays

I met my boyfriend in elementary school, when we were both 5. Fast-forward 12 years and now we are boyfriends! :slight_smile:

5. TheHesitantAlien

D'aww, that's adorable! :3 Also, thanks for the help and your signature is the most true thing I've ever read! XD

---------- Post added 3rd May 2015 at 10:12 AM ----------

Thanks for the advice everyone! I've considered an LGBTQ group, but I felt a little embarrassed so I'm still considering whether to go or not. Thanks anyway though! :slight_smile:

6. Priceless

Actually I just got into my relationship with my boyfriend :slight_smile:. For the past two years, I've been struggling with my sexuality and only really began questioning it when I met him. I'm bisexual since I still have feelings for girls too, but this guy was different and I knew it from the first moment I saw him.

For the longest time, I had suspected that maybe he was attracted to boys but he had this one friend, well a mutual friend to us, that everyone figured they both liked each other and would end up going out for sure. Naturally, I went along with what everyone thought and didn't really give it much attention, and I wasn't even sure if I had even liked him yet.

Until New Years this year, that is. Or around there, it was like two days before. Anyway! He invited me over and it was a nice normal hangout until we sat on the couch and watched a TV show. He would continually move around and sometimes he would grab my hand and we would just hold hands for the longest time, and he quickly let go whenever one of his parents came downstairs. I would occasionally pick him up and just walk around the room whenever he wanted to do something else downstairs, and he flew his arm around my shoulder and I just loved it.

It got late and we were both really tired so we both were laying on the couch. To see what he would do, and because I generally wanted to, I picked him up and put him on my lap and we should laid there together with my arms wrapped around his body. We looked into eachother's eyes and all I said was "I'm really glad I came here today," and he said "Me too," and we just smiled at each other. If I could live in a moment forever, it would be that one.

At that point I fell in love and realized who I was at the same time. I'm not ashamed of who I am or who I like and whatnot, but I have my reasons for not telling anyone of what I've learned.

Anyway, it wasn't until about two weeks ago that Prom came and he had asked that mutual friend I talked about earlier to it, to which I had actually cried about, and he had told me he never really liked her, ever. He had said he did because he didn't want to make her feel bad and I told her that he had to tell her as soon as possible because only waiting would make it worse... Along with that advice, I also told him how I had felt about him. It took a while for him to respond, or maybe I made it out to be a while because this is the first time I had come out to anyone and it was him I was coming out to, but he told me he had felt the same way for over a year now, at about the time I was questioning everything.

I don't think I've ever been happier than I was before this! The only part that I felt bad about was the fact he and the friend got into a huge fight about him leading her on for the past three years. She got over it, however, because we ended up telling her what happened. We're all friends again and this story had a happy ending for me and him :slight_smile:.

Last night, we had hung out at my house and kind of established we were going out now but trying to keep it a secret from most people. Last night, my parents had left to dinner and left us home alone. We had went outside and sat on our pool porch and just looked up at the stars together, held hands and laughed about so many things and talked about why we liked each other. I told him that I saw him one day, Freshman year, in our Study Hall we had together and for some reason always wanted to go up to him and try to become friends with him, but never had the guts to do so. This is the first time I saw him, and I've never wanted to do this before with anyone else and don't have a problem trying to talk to people since I'm not shy at all, but now I had a problem and I didn't know why. I'd watch him go sit at his lunch table and would for some reason always be fascinated by him. I told him he was the most adorable person, always making sure I'm happy and content with everything and always trying to cheer me up when I'm down. He would send me long texts calling me the most amazing person ever, saying he loved me, and saying how he was so glad he met me - Seriously, I don't know how I never fully believed it before.

He told me he thought I was really attractive from the first time he saw me which was in the same Study Hall I talked about earlier. He thought I was the sweetest guy in the entire world and he just wanted to see what holding my hand would feel like. I asked him if he remembers the day we hung-out before New Years and he said he could never forget it and I just melted right then and there. I looked at him and kissed him after he told me that, and we got into pretty passionate kissing. This was both of our first kisses and I just love him so much. We ended up going back inside and ate ice cream, but then his parents came and so he had to leave.

Sorry for how long that was... I didn't meant to rant but everything kind of just came off of me and I wanted to tell someone everything that happened. :slight_smile:

7. nohalos

That is cute as hell!

Don't mind me, am just passing by...