1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My girlfriend won't let me touch her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ADXV, May 4, 2015.

1. ADXV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The thing is she won't let me do things to her.. But she's does things to me. In the beginning, every time I would try to reach down there she'd always move my hand away or hold it from preventing me to going into her pants. Just recently she let me touch down there but not let me go down on her. She's told me she's insecure about herself, and of course I reassured her that it's okay and I love her for who she is and how she is. In the beginning when we were just talking to each other, she told me she wanted to wait to be intimate with each other and I respected that. But of course we ended up doing things. Well she did things to me LOL.

I asked her why I couldn't do things to her and she just said a bunch of things.
    - What happens if you don't like it
    - I'm not ready
    - I'm insecure about myself
    - I didn't shave
    - Be patient
    And when I have touched her down there she doesn't take any of her clothing off lol.

I've asked her if she had anything, disease wise. She said no. And she'd agree to go get checked for me.
    She's only been in one relationship, serious relationship, it ruined and hurt her. She told me about it and she said after that relationship she was hurt so she went to go sleep around with people and hook up. Not sure how that makes any sense but thats what she told me. I've asked her how many people she's been with after her ex. Not sure whether if she hooked up with all of them or what but she said 23. 23 people.
    That got me thinking. Like I know I sound selfish for saying this, but it just doesn't seem fair on my part. Why were those 23 other people able to do so but not me. I remember in the beginning when she told me she wanted to wait for the sex thing. She said she didn't want it to be like the others.

We agreed to this no doing things to each other for 2 weeks to test something out. She broke the 2 week thing and I wasn't going to stop her from doing her thing lol. So after she broke that, couple days after I told her we'll just wait until she's ready. As in she doesn't get to touch me until she's ready for me to do things to her.

I'm just so confused with what to do. I've asked a few friends and
    friend one said: be patient and just wait.
    friend two said: butter her up, set something nice up and she'll want it.

What I wanted to do:
    Just be patient and wait until she's ready but for now no touching. Do her like she does to me. Move her hand and tell her no and that I'll wait. lol..

I just want an opinion and some advice. Like what could possibly be the reason she won't let me etc.

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly what she said, she's not ready. It's also possible that she just doesn't like receiving and, if that's true, you should respect that.

Don't think about what she did in the past. It sounds like her previous relationship and sleeping around did a number on her. Those casual hook-ups didn't mean anything and so there was nothing to lose. It sounds like this time it means a lot to her and that's why she's afraid.

3. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have to admit that I have a problem with intimacy and it's taking me some time to get over it. I don't like to be touched nor do I care to receive. I didn't always feel the way that I do now, so it challenging explaining myself to potential partners. I simply cannot understand why I feel the way that I do.

So, I understand how your girlfriend feels, and the only advice that I can give to you, is to try and be patient like you have been. I know it's not easy, but if she's not ready there's really nothing that you can do, except to be there for her.

4. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have to admit that I have a problem with intimacy and it's taking me some time to get over it. I don't like to be touched nor do I care to receive. I didn't always feel the way that I do now, so it challenging explaining myself to potential partners. I simply cannot understand why I feel the way that I do.

So, I understand how your girlfriend feels, and the only advice that I can give to you, is to try and be patient like you have been. I know it's not easy, but if she's not ready there's really nothing that you can do, except to be there for her.

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Sounds exactly like me. I'm scared of sex and receiving, so if my (future) girlfriend wanted sex I'd prefer to use my fingers and mouth on her but not receive. I might let her use hands too, but not oral yet (way too intimate). However, it won't be forever for me.

If your partner is the same I advise you to be patient; receiving can be extremely intimate especially if you're new.

6. Lipstick Leuger

Is she possibly more Stone? Talk and ask her if she just wants to give and touch but not receive touching, ask if she gets pleasure from it, ask her if this is normal for sexual relationships for her. If she says yes, let it go. Maybe she does not know the term or how to say it.