1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this messed up?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AnotherQueer, May 4, 2015.

1. AnotherQueer

Perth, the weirdest and furthest place from
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I once hooked up with a guy who seemed way out of my league, but we hooked up. This guy, lets call him B, is in an open relationship and when we hooked up I didn't realise we would actually hook up, but he is definitely hot and sexy, in my opinion, and ever since hooking up I think back about it (it was definitely great) and we even message each other now and then on fb. The problem I have is that I sometimes want to do it again, that I find myself desiring him, but we wouldn't ever be in a relationship and this makes me feel bad about myself. Any advice on what I should do?

2. tscott

You're right you'll never be in a relationship. You were being used as an amusement. Yes, you may want to have another encounter, but it seems even you are on the fence, that should tell you something. Do your best to move on, and keep your encounter as a fond memory.