1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I miss my ex girlfriens.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CallMeChristian, May 5, 2015.

1. This is pretty self explanatory. You can read my previous forum posts if you want more background info into why we broke up, why I was worried about us, etc. But, long story short, it's been about 5 months and I feel like I'm dying everyday.

(Sorry about the typo in the title. Editing won't let me fix it. :frowning2: )

2. HappyHeart

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey, I'm so sorry to hear this! I am literally going through this exact same thing, me and my girlfriend broke up about 2 weeks ago! And it's literally killing me inside

3. Thanks. It's just, I'm the one who broke up with her because she's 14 and I'm 17 and I'm graduating high school in two weeks and she's going into her sophomore year so j thought that a break up with us was inevitable so I ended it early to spare us both pain but, now I miss her so much. I mean, I've missed her everyday since we broke up. But the biggest thing was that my parents didn't approve of our relationship and basically forbade me from talking to her so even if we did start dating again, I wouldn't be able to see her for 6 months after I turn 18 and get my own car. Should I try to get back with her?