1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If a woman is with a man, it makes me more jealous

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by colorblind, May 8, 2015.

1. colorblind

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello.

Okay, so I didn't really know what to put in the title. So just don't think about that and I'll try to explain.

I have found that when I have been in love with women whom probably were straight or at least I didn't knew other, thinking about them being with a man or being in love with a man almost killed me. I couldn't bear the thought of them being straight or being with a man. Then if I imagined that they were gay or bisexual and with a woman it didn't really make me feel that bad even thought they weren't with me. Actually if I knew they liked women it just made me happy.

Do I make sense?

I would like to know if you guys can relate in some way and maybe explain this.

2. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's kinda like when they say: Who can relate to someone more than someone of the same gender? I have crushes on straight guy friends. When they have really crappy girlfriends who treat them bad. It disappoints me, really irks me:bang:,and I get more jealous than usual because I know that if they were with me, I'd treat them like a king, but they won't see that because they are straight!:tantrum: Don't worry girl, it's their loss more than yours. You find someone who'll appreciate you.

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I relate to this 100% Omg! I know how you feel.