1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I tell my friend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by johnny23, May 9, 2015.

1. johnny23

We 3 have been friends for a few years. Than the "bad guy" got a girlfriend. Let say we were his first two friends he ever had. As soon as he got a gf, he got rude to me. He also did the same thing to the 3rd guy but all behind his back. I didn't want to fight so I just ended the friendship. So now he has 1 friend and 1 girlfriend. It's like he don't need anymore.

I know he will get mean to him as soon he'll get another friend. Let say that that friend and me are not so close. We see about 3-times a year, spoke few words and that's it.
    Should I tell him about what he said to me and about him?

And for the bottom line.....He's words was really mean. For example: he got a plan where he'll meet that guy and beat the heal out of him. He make fun of him in the worst kind of way. Because he's a pussy that always happened over the phone or msn.

We were hanging out from when we were 20 to around 25. He also make fun of me when my mom died. I'll never forget that!

I was thinking about sending him (the good guy) an SMS saying "Watch that guy he's not the guy you think" and maybe write down 2 or 3 things he said. Basically I don't care for each one of them anymore cause we're not close.

What should I do?

2. Manitoban

Depends on what he said I suppose. I probably would tell my friend though if something was said that caused me to end a mutual friendship.

I notice stuff like this happens a lot when people get into relationships. Curios really...