1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't tell if he's into me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dast, May 10, 2015.

1. Dast

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, I've been seeing this guy for about a month now. We met on ******, and I really like him, and he seems to like me well enough, but I can't really tell if he wants a relationship too, or if he's just after something casual.

I haven't seen him for about two weeks now, but we had been hanging out quite a bit before then. The week before he went back to his hometown for a visit, and then he got sick during the trip, so we couldn't see each other. Now, we've cancelled plans once (we have plans for today, but I think those are gonna be cancelled too). Normally this wouldn't bother me so much, but my last relationship ended with the guy ghosting me,except I didn't know that's what was happening, and basically it ended with me being humiliated. So now I'm paranoid and insecure about the smallest things, and I'm the type of person who gets inside their head easily as it is. So, I'm sure you can imagine that this is hellish for me.

2. blossoms

blossoms Guest

Hi Dast, how long did he wait before cancelling when he was sick? What you could do is just message him and ask him if he's still on for meeting up today and then you'll know for sure, rather than being filled with worry! After what happened with your previous relationship, I'm not surprised you're a little insecure, but he might be different! You said you think he likes you and you've hung out a bunch of times before, so just try focusing on that for the time being (even though it is hard) - you never know, he might not even cancel :slight_smile: best of luck!