1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm not out but neither is she, which complicates things.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by woahthatsboring, May 10, 2015.

1. woahthatsboring

I'm in need of some serious help. Lately I've been tossing and turning at night because I can't get this one girl out of my mind. And yes, this has happened to me before and I guess you could say I'm "falling" for her but I don't want to end up broken heartened and ruined a start of a friendship because I'm having these attractions to her.

A little about me: Recently, I discovered that I might be bisexual, or that I am bisexual and although I'm not out I find myself extremely attracted to one of my teammates on my water polo team.

A little about her: I don't think she's out but she's definitely attracted to girls. I've mentioned a gay friend of mine before and she was interested in whether I accepted the gay friend or not. I told her I did and she smiled. Plus whenever I bring up guys she seems uninterested in the conversation.

The problem: I really actually like her but it sucks liking someone on your team because you're never really sure if they're just friendly or if they're flirty. I find myself getting jealous when she talks to our teammates more than me and she's a little possessive over me as well. I want to be with her I really do but I'm not sure on how to go about it if she doesn't outwardly tell me she's gay! I don't want to force it but I don't want to see her with anyone else. I've been in a situation where I was to scared to be with a girl because I was unsure of my sexuality and I don't want that to happen with this girl because the other one is happy and I can't stop wishing I was with her.

Basically I don't want to mess this up. I see her in a couple of days and I invited her to hang out this wekened. What are ways I can hint successfully to her that I like her if I'm closeted and she hasn't came out either? Also, are there any potential signs that she's into me too? I've tried to hint to her but always looking into her eyes but I'm bad at flirting! She's a really touchy person in general so when she touches me I'm not sure whether it a son purpose or not.