1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is He Gay or Not?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Luke1, May 10, 2015.

1. Luke1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Recently at school I have noticed that this guy has been acting really nice to me and being rather strange around me. His name is Sabasgin and we are both freshmen in hs. Sabasgin is a pretty cool guy and he is pretty nice to everyone at school(from what I know). He sits in front of me in our English class and he is pretty friendly. He always says hi to me and is nice. About a week ago in our math class Sabasgin was on one of my friend's phone(I had just told this friend that I was gay yesterday in texts) and I am pretty sure read the texts. Ever sense he read them he has been acting extra nice and out going toward me. The next day in math be came over to my desk and was casually putting his butt in my face and then he grabbed my hand and was rubbing it around on his shirt. Then when he was done controlling my hand he called me gay. Then the next day I was walking in the hallway and he was in a group of friends and when I walked by he said hi to me very energetically. That same day in our math class he came over and sat next to me and he pulled up his shirt and he grabbed my hand and tried to put it on his body. The first time I was hesitant, however he shortly after grabbed it again and I wasn't as resistant and I just gave in( I kinda wanted to feel his chest :icon_wink). After that was over he once again he said I was gay for letting him do it. He has been doing rather obscure things around me that don't seem normal.

I have been talking to one of my friends about it and she says that he can do weird stuff like that but it does seem slightly weird. She is going to try and talk to him about it and see if he is gay and or he likes me. My question is do you think that he is gay and that he likes me?

2. iheartzephleit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    bruh it doesn't seem like a problem to me HAHA. fRom his personality type, I think it's pretty safe to ask him directly. Good luck!!

3. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Well, next time he does something like that, and he says "You're gay..." why not just say in return "yeah I am, so are you gay too? cause doing X, Y, and Z aren't exactly sending me straight signals." or something like that. Try to make it humorous and not to loud.

He may be questioning, gay, bissexual, or just testing your or his resolve. No way to tell for sure without asking. Try not to talk to him about this around a lot of other people, he may not be ready to label himself publically.

4. nohalos

Maybe a more private chat could help you sort him out?

He could be just baiting you out of the closet, trying to make you feel him and then out you at a drop of a hat.

But in private, you can tell him the stuff that he does bothers you and you can confront him whether he's gay or not. It's either he's just playing with you, or he's just scared to come out so he's weirding you out with the touching.