1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A wonderful feeling

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mystic flower, May 11, 2015.

1. Mystic flower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I had been going on a journey dealing with my cousin who lives a plane ride away. We have been each other's support system while I deal with anxiety and she with ocd, and I had come out to her a while ago.
    Since I told her, she had been reluctant to believe that I am bi, but have accepted me. So there were many chats about transference, fear causing feelings I don't understand and everything else in between. We talk a lot about why I feel the way I do, and sometimes she insists that I need to find myself and this healing process has me a little confused.
    So I spent the weekend in her community, and we had very good visits.
    At the air port yesterday, there was this person who kept eyeing me and all. Of course I told her. She wasn't sure who I was pointing out, and as they boarded the plane, she asked if it's that woman. I told her it was that tall man. . . but the point is, she asked if it was a woman as if it is normal! I felt good inside knowing that she is really ok with my sexuality. With our convos, I always felt that she was somewhat homophobic but she isn't. She asked if it was that woman and it was ok :slight_smile: