1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can i have some of you inputs or advice please? meduim length posted

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JakeSteven, May 11, 2015.

1. JakeSteven

There is this very cute asian guy that works at the starbucks in my hometown. During winter break, i notice him and tried to go up there when im break or lunch from work to get more information about him. I ended up stoping becuase i couldnt afford to go up there every day and didnt have the time to becuase college started back up. When i got on to spring and summer vacation, i got the time and money to go back to starbucks again. I have told my freind, Megan/mello, about him and how i had a crush on him, it ended up that she wanted to see what he was all about. When my freind and i went to starbuck to get coffee and keegan was working. As i walked into the door, he yelled my name out loud and what to take to me, also please note that he know my order still after 3 months. We talk alot as he was taking my friends and my order. I thought he was very straight but my friend was thinkings he not a 100 percent straight becuase she told that we were flirting a lot and that he never check her out once, instead he was checking me out when i was't looking. Please note that my freind is a very good looking female with a double d cup breasts And he need looked at her. He pretty much ignored her the whole time we were talking.

I ended ip getting the guts to ask if he wanted to hangout one day and gave him my number on a piece of paper. Two day later, i walked into starbucks to get a coffee and he double asked me what my number was and he ended up texting me his number. Now i dont know what to do at all, so Help?

2. nohalos

Er, hang out with him? Maybe that's a good idea to know each other better.

3. DinelodiiGitli

My romance radar is pretty terrible but I'd say he seems interested so hang out with him. I mean it can't hurt to try.