1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breakup...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RedLynx, May 11, 2015.

1. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    She just broke up with me a while ago through text. I still can't absorb it in my mind. It's still like a bad dream to me. I never thought she just pretended that we're okay but in her heart I'm only just a friend. It hurts so much and I don't know what to do next. I can't cry to relieve myself. I don't want to be depressed again.

How do I start over?

2. BisexualQueen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm sorry I know breaking up sucks especially if you were really close. Try to take things one thing at a time. Give yourselves time to be sad. Then, try to make yourself busy and do things you enjoy.

3. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This happened to me too. I felt like I lost my best friend. My advice is to stop talking to her. Distancing yourself from her might be the best thing you can do to begin healing. It truly sucks being the person who loves the most. I've been there. Surround yourself with people you care about. Do things you enjoy. It will get better.

4. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, first of all I'm sorry for you. Break ups suck.

You can take your time to cry and to be sad of course.

But one of the best things to do is just going out, meeting friends, get to know people, try to keep yourself busy, do things you enjoy and that are fun to you, maybe start with a new hobby, try to have a great time with other people (especially with people that can make you laugh)...just try to enjoy your life and you will start to feel better. Of course not directly and you can't force it. But believe me, it really gets better and you can be happy again soon!

(*hug*)

5. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you all for the responses. Meeting new friends and going out is a bit hard for me because I'm an introvert. Numerous times I've thought of ending my life but I'm afraid of the consequences. I don't want to grow old alone. Right now I'm staying with my parents because I'm helping them run a family business, but I don't want to stay with them forever. I want to live in my own house with my partner, but sadly, she doesn't want to be a part of my life anymore. Sorry about the rant. I have no one to talk to right now.