1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dilemma

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Barghbargh457, May 11, 2015.

1. Barghbargh457

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So the guy i have been crushing on finally has some hard evidence that hes bi or at least curious enough to ask someone to set us up. The thing is im completely in the closet and if anyone were to know I was Bi (That is so far what iv come to terms with) then my life as i know it would be over. My school would kick me out (I go to a religious school) My friends would all probably drop me, my best friend would distance himself from me (At least i think he would and i cannot risk that) and my family is all homophobic. The amount of restraint it is taking me from not jumping at this opportunity with this guy is so much and its killing me with all the what ifs. The reason i cant just jump at this opportunity is because he has proven he cant keep a secret about himself, then what will stop him from keeping MY secret. He told his little group of friends and because i am close ish with one of them, she told me he's been crushing on me really hard. I would love to tell him the feeling is mutual just how do i get him to keep my secret? If he tells a single soul it will get out because no one suspects my bi curiousness due to the fact that im not flamboyant whatsoever and I do have interest in girls. Any help would be much appreciated, Im struggling here :bang::icon_sad:

2. iheartzephleit

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    First things first, get to know him first! I mean, why tell him your big secret when you don't know him That well. Hang out with him, and if you really feel that's it's it, then go ahead and tell him! But only do so if you're comfortable. Don't do anything you're not comfortable with. good luck :slight_smile: