1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think I should tell him? or just move on?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Dillno21234, May 13, 2015.

1. Dillno21234

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, so recently I've been having feelings for this guy and I'm not sure what to do about it. I've known him for several months, and we really seem to understand one another. We have the same sense of humor, and connect on a lot of things. I know that he is not fully gay, because he has shown interest in women, but I think he may be interested in men, if given the chance. For one, he teases me all the time, and it's often very flirtatious. Think grade school, when a guy would pick on someone he likes, it's pretty much like that. He'll text me random, cute messages, that have no significant meaning, but they just make me smile. I usually make fun of him for being a terrible texter, so he plays on that to get a reaction out of me. Another thing, whenever we touch for any reason, it lingers, and I feel there is a tension between us. He has told me that he is a very open-minded guy, but it wasn't specific to sexuality. It was just in general. He said "I have a very open-minded view on life". So I don't know if that's a hint that he would like to try something? I don't know if I should tell him about my feelings, or if that would not be a good idea. He does know I'm gay, so that at least counts for something. I'm just not sure what my next move should be. any advice?

2. BisexualQueen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would just ask him out. It sounds like he might have an interest in you.

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rather than jumping straight in and asking him out, you could potentially ask him about his sexuality. You seem like good friends, and you know he is okay with your sexuality. I wonder if you could casually drop it into the conversation like "I know you like girls, but would you ever go out with a guy?". At least then you know you're not barking up the wrong tree. :slight_smile:

4. doc

doc

Yep, Glenn's approach sounds good. Open, honest, not too threatening. One step at a time.