1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So my Crush likes me Back. But,....

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Incredibull, May 14, 2015.

1. Incredibull

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have been crushing on this guy for a while now and just came out at my University as Bisexual. We finally hung out for a night and ended up fooling around later on. A couple days later we hung out again and mostly just made out. I tried hanging out again for social reasons and getting to know him better because I am more of a relationship oriented person with no need for hooking up. But, he has been reluctant I believe. I feel like I am crowding the hell out of this guy and closing my window of opportunity. Does anyone have similar situations or any advice on this matter? Keep in mind out of all my crushes at the University he was the top dog on the list. We tend to only talk online and in passing of each other. I don't know him that well and he doesn't know me that well but it seems that we are physically attracted to each other. I really pushed to see him today and only talked to him online. This is the first guy I have had any man on man physicality with. Any advice?

2. Eye Shine

From what you are saying it sounds like you want to make it a relationship and want be romantic. He sounds just like he wants to hook up based on what you said. Why don't you attempt to go somewhere with him just to talk and be with him that is intimate. The beach, jacuzzi, or something different like an amusement park. As long as it's somewhere where you can be alone with him to talk with you can see if your relationship can develop. If he refuses or doesn't want to do anything that isn't close a to a bed he may just be a sex crazed college guy. I hope it works out for you guys but that is just my two cents on the topic

3. edjs

edjs Guest

I agree with Eye Shine, although I'd probably avoid 'sexy' places like the beach and jacuzzi. Maybe just ask him out for meals or coffee, like a friend would, and see if you can hang out like friends and get to know each other. Don't invest too much emotionally on someone you don't know well.

Also, I'd suggest keeping your eyes peeled and staying sensible when you're in university, if you don't want to get your heart broken. Based on my personal observation, lots of people in uni are just playing the field (men and women alike) and have no intention to get into a serious relationship.

4. NewSensation

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would go for it honestly

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Is he gay/bi? Is he out? It sounds like he's uncomfortable unless talking to you privately. You can't force him to do anything, but I agree maybe meeting somewhere neutral will be helpful.