1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with 2 guys...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by The Wallflower, May 15, 2015.

1. The Wallflower

Second post! YAAAY! I'm sorta, kinda, maybe getting the hang of this. :lol:

Ok, sit back kiddies. It's time for your ol' pal to tell you a story of woe. :eusa_danc

Once upon a time, I liked two guys. One I know, but is practically unreadable. I talk to him lots online, but he never sends the first message. I always have to be the first to seek him out... but when I do, we talk for hours. I am thinking he may be gay but unfortunately he's as hard to read as Shakespeare. :bang: No clue how to know whether he's gay or not. (Keep in mind I'm rather shy and he hangs out with people that are strangers to me. He's always with them so it really is a struggle for me to get close to him in school.)

The second guy was a guy I recently started to notice, so he's a complete stranger. He's been in school all year and just recently we have been exchanging glances. I know what you're thinking: ''They're just looks. They don't necessarily mean anything.'' I'm aware of this, but I just have a gut feeling he likes me. He definitely knows I like him because he walked into the library one time and my friend just went ''Rafa esta enamorao!!'' (Rafa is IN LOVE!'') Really, REALLY loudly. :icon_redf

Which, of course, was completely embarrassing and I wanted to place a paper bag over my face BUT ANYWAYS, every time I pass by him, we glance at eachother. Sometimes, I notice he's looking at me. What do I do? Again, take note I'm not exactly one to make a first approach, but every now and then I do unexpected things. If I'm sure he likes me, I may just make the first move.

Sorry this is so long. Anyways... help? :help:

---------- Post added 15th May 2015 at 05:00 PM ----------

Oops, sorry! I just realized this is totally posted in the wrong place. Forgive me for this. It won't happen again, haha...

2. still ill

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hey Rafa, I’m Nicolle! I’ve been in a similar situation before.. I also have a hard time figuring out if a person likes me or not. My best advice would be to be to just ask whichever one you are in love with to hang out more and try to start showing affection? I highly doubt that a guy would talk to another for HOURS for no reason or keep glancing at you for that matter. Idk, I could be wrong but it’s better to find out or you’ll always wonder what if… Sorry if it wasn’t much help :/

3. The Wallflower

Any advice is helpful, thanks! The one guy that talks to me for hours is much easier to speak with since I've known him for quite a bit. I happen to know he supports homosexuality. We've even had conversations about homosexuality, and he believes people should be fully honest with themselves. Call it ridiculous if you'd like, but it's like I can just feel he's not giving me the whole story (if you know what I mean :lol:slight_smile:

But like I said, it's hard for me to approach him head on since he's always with his friends. His friends are nice, but when I try to get to know them, I usually just sit in a corner while he converses with them. I know I should make an effort to talk to them, but it's just hard.

4. still ill

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I know, I too struggle with putting myself out in fear of rejection... All I would say is that it's worth trying. Just keep talking to both of them and if you know the other one supports homosexuality, talk about that topic more often! I hope things work out for you