1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do/would you ask another girl out?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by VTH, May 15, 2015.

1. VTH

VTH

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I really want to ask this one girl out, but I just came to terms with my sexuality and am sorta shy..

How do/would you ask her out?

2. Lyana

Depends. Is it an acquaintance, a stranger, or a friend? Do you know she's into girls?

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Just ask her, what have you got to lose?

4. Cryolite

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you aren't sure if she is straight, ask her out as friend to something VERY, EXTREMELY casual. Or even better, if you have the chance to go to a place which isn't a date at all (library, ???) and then go have lunch 'just because you were hungry'. Ask casually if she's into girls (There are many lines to do this) and if she is, then you can ask her out later.

You may ask why I emphasize the casual thing; If she isn't into girls or homophobic, she could feel weird that perhaps you were on a date and she didn't know, or if she is, you really want to make it clear you want to go out with her in a romantic way.