1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I supposed to do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Par, May 16, 2015.

1. Par

Par

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have completely lost contact with my long distance girlfriend, the last thing I heard from her was that she was deleting her email address and account on another website. I've tried to contact her in every way I can but I've had no reply.
    Should I wait for her? If so, how long?
    Does this mean she's broken up with me or what?
    I really don't know.

2. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did she offer any reason for deleting her email address and account? Did you try to ask why? It sounds like something has happened to precipitate her actions, but we can only speculate about what it might have been.

Sadly, this can happen in ldr's. If she refuses to answer you will have to make a decision about how long you wait. If it all happened within the last week or two it might be worth biding your time, but if many weeks pass with no contact, you will have to consider moving on and learn from experience.

I'm sorry you are going through this.

3. Par

Par

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    She gave me no reason, she didn't talk to me for a week before, then posted one public message saying she was deleting her email.