1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rude boyfriend.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chromedome, May 16, 2015.

1. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Do you hate when your boyfriend tries to be rude or sarcastic to be funny in a mischeavous playful way but takes it waaaay to far? The first few times it's cute but after a while i feel like i can never have a serious conversation.

For example: He was doin this thing where he repliesto all my messages of the day with "Okay", to questions, statements, ideas, my good morning and good afternoon greetings and then the next day he is like,"LOL, I'm sorry i was be funny!". :dry:. Umm where the phuck in his mind did he think that was funny?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Have you told him how you feel about it when he does this, or takes it too far?

If you feel that you can't have a serious conversation with him, but would like to be able to have that too, then it is something to bring up and talk to him about.

3. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He has exams this month, so i guess he's a little antsy when it comes to people bothering him in his free time, something like a relationship is too pressure at the moment i guess. i kinda forgive him now, i guess people have their awkward bad moments ups and downs and i just cuaght him at the wrong time. I'll talk to him when he's done

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a good plan. Exams, and perhaps other stresses in life could help to explain some of the behaviour, or why he is responding in the way he does. Once you talk with him you'll probably have a better idea as to what's going on as well. :slight_smile: