1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gman777, May 19, 2015.

1. gman777

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am a 15 year old boy and i have had a crush on this guy for a while. I am not really sure if he is gay or straight i am pretty sure he is straight what should i do? Should i try to become friends with him?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to Empty Closets! Are you out to him? Or does hie know about your sexual orientation?

I would suggest that you try becoming friends first, or at least try to get to know him. The more you get to know him, the better will you be able to a) determine the meanings of your own feelings and/or attractions for him, and b) learn what his sexual orientation is.

Additionally, if you are not out to him, and once you have gotten to know him better, and you strike up a friendship with him, it would also pave the way for you to confide in him, and see how he reacts or what he has to say.

Hope this helps.

3. woahthatsboring

Being friends with him first is probably easier and if things don't work out at the moment, it gives you something to fall back on. Don't stay in the friend zone, if you know he's into guys too or he's questioning you can hint around that you like him and see where it goes from there. Good luck :slight_smile: