1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should I do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by orange76, May 20, 2015.

1. orange76

So I've been "talking" to this guy since the end of February. He's from my area but we go to school different places.
    We text almost every day.
    We've only hung out one time a couple months ago, because that's all we could. He was really quiet and a month later told me it was awkward because we only texted.
    Sometimes we get flirty I think, but not too often, because how flirty can you get over text?

Anyway, I'm hanging out with him again soon. We're both home for the summer and I feel like now's the time to be together if there is any time.

Should I tell him I like him? I love our friendship and I don't want to ruin it, but why would he talk to me almost every day if he wasn't interested.

But sometimes he'll choose to do other things with his other friends rather than hang out with me when I ask. If I was him, I would choose to hang out with me.

Sigh, please help!

2. biisme

Maybe see how hanging out this time goes first? It'll probably be easier to tell him if you guys aren't awkward around each other in person. :slight_smile:

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it is understandable that it might be awkward at first but im sure that would soon pass if you hung out a few more times.

4. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Definitely don't push things right away- see how just hanging out goes for a while before you tell him. It would give you a chance to become more comfortable around each other and figure out whether or not you would click.

5. orange76

also, my family is going on a beach vacation next weekend and my two best friends can't go and there's complications with anyone else going because the other people in the group would be upset I didn't invite them

So... I kind of want to see if he wants to go. He doesn't know my family yet, but I wonder if it would be weird if I asked him.

6. ainsworth70

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Maybe you should wait a bit with that family thing:wink:.