1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She has stopped responding, and idk why!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by pseudoredhead, May 21, 2015.

1. pseudoredhead

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello friends, okay, so here is the back story to this girl: I've had feelings for a girl I met several months again. We hit it off automatically, and we would have wonderful conversations (INCLUDING text). There are a few reasons I think it's possible she is bi, but it's also very likely that I'm overanalyzing to make the situation as I would wish. For instance: She told me she hasn't had feelings for a guy since sophomore year of high school (she is now a senior in college) I mentioned I hadn't had feelings for a guy since freshman year of high school (now a sophomore in college), and that somewhat confused me, because she was having issues with a guy I thought she had feelings for, but she apparently didn't... She told me that she usually doesn't respond to text messages, and she doesn't quite understand why we hit it off so well... She was talking about something her father once said regarding two mothers raising a child, and she said that her marrying a woman is never out of the picture (that especially baffled me, because should would often talk A LOT about boys, almost to an annoying point...). When we first met, we were on a volunteer trip, and she would often sit next to me in the van, and she would come out in the hall and ask if she could join me as I read and everyone else was falling asleep... I just felt like we really clicked...
    But here's my problem... although we would text a lot, once the school year ended, she stopped responding to my texts... although it would take both of us about a day to respond with really thorough responses, she just hasn't responded for a whole week. I really don't want to be clingy and text her again, but it is seriously driving me crazy... To be specific, she stopped responding after I couldn't hang out with her because I was on a hike, and I offered for the next day, and once that day came, I was asleep when she called, and so it just never happened... I don't know if I did something or said something, or if she has just lost interest... I don't want to ask her because she doesn't know that I like girls, and I don't want her to think I'm annoying or some sh*t like that... any advice, eh?:eusa_danc

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Peraphs she thought you were the one avoiding her and making excuses for not meeting up.

Have you tried apologizing and trying to set up another day for hanging out?

3. woahthatsboring

Miscommunication probably. You guys go from talking 24/7 to taking a break and she probably thinks she did something wrong to make you not want to hang with her, or etc. Anyways, there's an easy solution :slight_smile: if you want, wait 2 or 3 days and text her that you miss her and ask if she wants to talk/hang out later. That should put you back on track and keep hinting around that you're not into guys-- I think that's a big deal that both of you mentioned that and it could be a lot more coming from her so good luck!