1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need someone in my position to text.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by John2517, May 21, 2015.

1. John2517

So at this moment I am publicly straight but over the past 2 years I have a questionable attraction to guys. No friends of mine in particular turn me on, just talking with random guys who are gay or bi and thinking about doing stuff with guys turns me on. I used kik for a while but deleted it just cause I felt uncomfortable for some reason. I am in a relationship with a girl for more than 8 months. She and both my parents know I've had these curiousities and urges.

I just want a person who is either gay or bi that I can talk to and maybe even become friends with. It would be nice for him to be near my town. But not in my town so I can be open with somebody without my school knowing everything about me.

What can I do to achieve this?

2. ashketchum202

Out Status:
    Some people
    If you need anyone to talk to I'm always here :slight_smile:

3. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yea can just talk with people on here, if it makes it easier for you

4. guitar

I dated women for 7-8 years and went through a great period of confusion, so I sympathize with your situation very much. Send me a wall post if you're so inclined.

5. roar531

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey, if you ever need someone to talk to about things im here. :slight_smile: im also kinda curious if you dont mind me saying about how a straight but curious guys mind works. so im interested in having some discussions if you ever wanted :slight_smile: mainly because i believe this dude, a friend of mine, is very VERY curious. if not gay or bi alltogether. :slight_smile: so hit me up sometime :slight_smile:

i just noticed that because im not a full member i cant do private messages or anything. soooo until i am a full member. we cant talk. but hopefully soon :slight_smile:

6. jeff192

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can totally relate to you. I tried to find someone, just to talk to, particularly here. But it's very difficult. And nobody wants to text; that's the one thing I especially needed. I know how you feel bro. I also relate to what you said in your other thread about wanting to hang out having lunch or dinner as good friends and then going home after. I've always imagined things to be like that for me as well. You aren't alone.