1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friend probably thinks I actually want to be with her now..

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by AuroraBorealis, May 21, 2015.

1. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    this past year, I've become really good friends with this girl, and sometimes we make jokes about being lesbians together getting married, etc, she has a boyfriend, but I'm actually a lesbian, but she didn't know that, but I've never been interested in her in any other way than just my friend. Well, tonight my friends and I went to hangout and guess who was there? At first she came over and hugged me and we joked around pretty much the whole time, she stayed with her other friends the whole time, but we still talked some, then a friend of mine I haven't seen in a while starts talking about me being a lesbian, loudly, I tried to get him to shut up, but him and my other friend kept going on..not too long after that, the friend who didn't know and her friends leave and go to another area and she left soon after without saying anything to me.I feel like I might be paranoid, but then it also make sense. I don't want to scare her off, her friendship is valuable to me, It scares me to text her to talk to her about it, because what if she didn't notice. Its the first day of summer, maybe I should wait to talk to her about it until later, but she's also my neighbor..help? Sorry this is so long.

2. star trek

If I were in your position, and I wasn't sure if she heard them or not, I would act normal, like nothing happened. Text her like you usually would etc, and see how she acts. If she's acting weird, and you truly believe she knows, try to talk to her about it. Tell her what you said. You don't think of her that way, and the friendship is really valuable to you and you don't want to lose her etc.