1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torn Between Two People?!?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by InsertUserHere, May 22, 2015.

1. InsertUserHere

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a problem here. :help: I really like two people, one girl and one guy. The guy really cool and I would go out with him. He also seems like he likes me too. The girl, however, doesn't seem to like anyone. We get along great, but I don't think she likes me, and I don't wanna ruin the friendship. I'm crazy about this girl though, so I'm at a complete loss for what to do. :bang: Advice?

2. Gen

Gen

If there doesn't seem like you have a chance with her, then work on getting over these feelings for the girl. If you have reason to believe that someone is not interested in you or interested in any kind of romance or relationship, then it is not fair to push our feelings onto them. It is best to accept the impression that we are receiving and attempt to move on.

With that being said, you must be honest with this guy. He needs to know that you have feelings for him, but you are attempting to get over the feelings that you had for this other individual. This doesn't mean that you can't be together, but he needs to know why he might need to give you time or take things slow. You are both very young, so it is very possibly that he doesn't expect anything serious to come too quickly anyway. You definitely don't want to start dating someone feeling as though you are keeping outside feelings for them.