1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mixed Orientation Marriages

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by clarice37, May 23, 2015.

1. clarice37

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello,
    First of all English is not my first language so please excuse my mistakes.
    I am nearly 40 years old straight woman and 10 years ago I`ve emigrated in a different country, I`ve started a business, I`ve worked very hard and I receive a reasonable income.
    I am a strong , independent woman who didn't have time and/or didn`t realised how important is to start up a family when you are young. Due to the work commitment, my age and my personality I found difficult to start, maintain and build a traditional relationship. I have been in relationships and somehow I felt like I couldn`t cope with the wife`s status to care, cook and become a private detective to track down potential affairs...
    Recently I met a gay guy. He is smart with strong moral values, he is having a great career and he wants a child and possible a MOM .I know he will be a great father. He is still in closet and he is not sure if he wants to come out or not. We are planning to have a child via AI. I believe we can work out things pretty well and we managed to arrange in 2 months all appointments for medical investigations solicitors and other financial aspects.
    I honestly think that I can manage this situation as co-parents.
    The only thing which I am afraid of is that we will end up in a custody battle.
    I do not know this guy very well and I do not have time to wait too long. In top of this, waiting 2 years will not help me much as we live 100 km away and we are working close to 80 hours per week...
    We planned to change this situation when the baby will be born. We stick with the situation at the moment as I have everything set up to be helped during my pregnancy but we plan to move in the same city once the baby is born.
    I would love to hear your opinions,advice or criticisms or to share similar experiences.

Thank you

2. SquidwardT

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    For your situation, it is important to get to know someone fairly well before agreeing to co parent with them.

3. clarice37

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    hello

(&&&)(&&&)