1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what to do about this? feeling doomed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Scaliion, May 23, 2015.

1. Scaliion

I'm trans boy. And I came out to my family and let's just say. I m glad still I alive. Anyway, I met a group of boys through whatsapp (weird but so long story to write it here) anyway those boys doesn't know I'm trans neither I can say. They just think I'm a cis guy. The problem is I got those two boys eho lives in other cities and they want me to come to them and if I did I have to stay there for at least one full day and my mom won't allow me to stay at time so far aery at people she doesn't knee and especially they are boys. she doesn't allow me to contact with boys. then the boys suggested that they would come and stay at my house... again my mom would kill me and I agreed thought I'm nit intending too. It's nit a problem that I meet them or something the problem is one of us has to stay at someone's house. And if I came up with an apology they will suspect something.. they already heard my voice and my voice is manly enough to suspect anythung. So hiw to deal with my family??
    BTW sorry for the typos.