1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling "silly"

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Just1Dude, May 23, 2015.

1. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am not a fan of the term "silly" but I couldn't think of a good title.

I was sitting around earlier thinking, and a strange (kind of funny) thought popped into my head.

I have dated plenty of girls/women - I was always invested in them and loved them, but being who I am .. I was never *fully* romantically involved with them like a person should. I am 29, going on 30 and I have never dated a guy before or been with a guy.

So I was thinking... when I finally get one, I am wondering if I am going to be annoying! It will be like all my pre-teen/teenage/young adult angst will be coming out all at once!

I am having trouble explaining this to the capacity I would like. When I dated the girls, I didn't rough-house, play around, tickle, sneak up behind them, or anything *silly* like that. I can imagine myself doing that with another man and not a woman.

I guess what I am saying is.. I really feel for the guy I end up with first :\

I feel like I'm going on 16 when I think about it and not 30. Doesn't help that I do not look my age at all!

I am also not sure why I am posting this, just thought it was kind of funny and it made me think "oh crap"