1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I get friendship group back to normal?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by KrazyKav, May 25, 2015.

1. KrazyKav

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just gt back from a 'eventful' (to say the least) weekend. There was non stop arguing and people just not acting their age. How do I get put this back to normal? We all use to be the best of friends and the ones that I have fallen out with are the only two in the group that know that I am Bi. If thy out me then I swear that the friendship group will go to crap because I 100% know that doing that will break any possible chance of them talking me ever again.

I just want to know what to do to help us stop arguing. We are all trying our best to act as if nothing happened but I know that it isn't going to help. What can I do?

2. bi2me

Are you comfortable telling the rest of the group? That might ease some tension in the group. It's tough to be the secret keeper in a group sometimes. Can you say more about the weekend? Was it a youth group event, school event, with parents? What specifically went down?

3. KrazyKav

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It was just the lot of us going down to London for comic con and we did enjoy ourselves it was just that we were tired for most of the day and very hungry at on point. There were no parents we all went and organised it ourselves. One friend, lets call her Sally, is a vegan and she makes it difficult to find somewhere to eat. Me and her got into an argument because she preaches about everyone being equal but ten has a go at anyone she sees eating mat so i say stuff like "If you weren't a stupid vegan then you wouldn't be making it so hard for yourself to eat" I know its over the line really but I can't stand how above everyone she thinks she is. Also a girl, lets say Hayley, was getting mad at me because had her tube ticket apparently and when her and Sally left the main group to get a different train she couldn't get past the gate and wouldn't speak to anyone to let her get a single for ages. i was getting moaned at even though I was ignored by the both of them the entire weekend even though when Hayley and Sally wanted to go somewhere I went with them. I have been nothing but a good friends to the both but for some reason I was treated as if I didn't matter. It nearly ruined the whole trip if I am honest. There were 5 of us all together I was the youngest and one other friend told me that I was behaving better than Sally (Who was jumping on random trains at two points) who is the oldest.

4. bi2me

I'm sorry it ended up being less fun than you'd hoped. I think I'd wait and see what happens over the next week or so before you make any major moves.

5. KrazyKav

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you, its alright though it was fun just the arguing got a bit out of hand. I was thinking that it may be too soon before I do anything so I will try my best to leave it for a week and if nothing happens then I will see what I can do.