1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate myself?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Tweek, May 25, 2015.

1. Tweek

Rainbow Candy Land (Currently in Brakmar.)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, so i was thinking of getting a dog so i went to my local animal shelter website.
    My friend used to have a dog, named Floyd. But her mom sent him to the shelter, wich made her very upset. I looked at the dogs section, and saw the dog. I went to Instagram to show it to her and her sister (I completely forgot that i shouldn't talk, sent a pic, talk about the dog to/with her.). 2 minutes my mom got a message on whatsapp. It was the girls mom, and she said that her daughter is now crying in her room... i hate myself now. I keep forgetting about the dog situation. What do i do? :confused::icon_sad::bang::help:

2. itsmary

Hey, don't feel bad. You're human and humans make mistakes :slight_smile:

3. Diferent Kind

You should forgive yourself :wink:

It's hard when you think you are responsible for hurting someone,
    but accept that you cannot take the hurt away, that's something only they can do.
    If it bothers you and you are feeling guilty, tell her you are sorry, and that you feel like it was your fault, and that you didn't mean to hurt her.

Hope that helps :wink:
    (I messed up this week too with someone, it happens)