1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my dad is so nosy and my senior picture is ugly

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ilovesg, May 27, 2015.

1. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My dad the other day joked that he thought I was going on a date because my hair looked better then usual apparently.He was like are you going on a date with a boy? and I said no. Then today he asked me how was your date? and he was being all annoying about it. And I got my yearbook today and he was like I remember trying to get a cute girl to sign my yearbook when I was in high school...or in your case a boy. I don't know why he brings it up so much but I don't know how to react and it makes me mad/sad and I don't really know why. Also my aunt asked my sister if I have a boyfriend and I feel like everyone is being so nosy all of a sudden.And my senior picture is ugly : / I don't know how much longer I can keep this a secret but I'm not ready to come out yet.

2. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mom was the same way before I came out. If I wore a dress or a skirt she would ask me if I was trying to impress a boy, and when I became friends with a guy, she asked me if I was going to date him. -_-'

3. bajel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm sure your senior picture isn't that bad!!!

He might be questioning your orientation and giving you a change to correct him? Is he the type of person that would buy a baby a t-shirt saying ladies man or something because in that case he's just being heteronormative. I totally feel ya tho because I was getting the same type of comments every now and then and they just made me SO UNCOMFORTABLE and were a large part of the reason I came out earlier than I ment to.

4. ilovesg

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    sorry I just saw your reply!! and yes omg is he totally the type of person to buy a t shirt like that lol I don't think he suspects anything at all he's just being heteronormative. he has backed off lately so maybe he realized I wasn't gonna give him and answer lol hopefully I will come out this year and he'll stop