1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chaos as cover?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jazzcourse, May 28, 2015.

1. jazzcourse

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Have you guys ever known someone you thought might be struggling with their sexuality, and they created constant chaos with hetero interactions to sort of cover up their struggle?

I know someone who seems like they might be doing this- there's little to no sex with the girls he messes with, just constant lies and mixed messages all to girls who know each other. Its like he's in the middle of a soap opera all the time, but having no ongoing thing with any of them, whether its just sex or something more meaningful.

i was just wondering if this was a thing and anybody ever noticed it. Like his family/friends put a lot of pressure in him to date, and it seems like this keeps the pressure off and also keeps him from being alone with any of these girls for extended periods of time...

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't know anyone like that, but it seems like it would be helpful if you talked to this person, if only just to see whether he has some other issues messing up his relationships. But, you must be cautious reading too much into this.