1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crush is confusing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by whattodoii, May 29, 2015.

1. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    I'm confused AF right now, bc I biked with her today bc i asked what she meant, bc earlier one of our friends brought up the wedding thing and she said dramatically (and jokingly) no, we broke up and she's now got a sport, golf. And I'm there like 0.0 whaaaaaaaat. bc golf is stereotypically the most lesbian sport EVER.
    So later I asked her about it and she said she had said it on purpose. Then she said:
    So, if we WERE to both be lesbians, would we be a couple?? Probably. And I said yeah, probably, wanting to know where she wanted to go with it, but she didn't go anywhere with it, bc we were at her house and I'm like so confused and she's gonna come over and I'm just freaking out like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

So we're gonna watch a shit ton of movies together, of which some are horror... maybe a good opportunity to sit close and see how things go???

I'm just not sure and I'm afraid that if I will hint or something, that she doesn't want to and that I just embarrassed both of us :/

2. jazzcourse

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    All this hinting!!!

Your post cracked me up in the best way. I don't know what to tell you really. I mean "would we be a couple"?????? She's hinting!!!

She's got to like you :slight_smile:

I say keep the vibe calm. Don't stress. Enjoy the movies :slight_smile: But really don't stress there's no need to when you're 15 :slight_smile: You've got plenty of time to figure it all out!

3. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    Thank you :slight_smile:
    I enjoyed the movies a lot, they were awesome!!
    Okay, so, we were in a typical couples position almost the whole time(i was kind of on top of her. It was kinda spooning) and it was so good! I mean, I never really had a 'thing' for boobs, but whoa, I'm there, I rested my head on hers for quite some time and it felt good and so comfortable. We had a few moments where I could've hinted for a kiss, but i totally chickened out :frowning2: But I defenitely did feel something, you know?
    Oh, and one awkward thing, we slept in the attic, and my mom asked for my help to make the bed and it felt like we were a couple and it was sooooooo awkward!!