1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Sugarholic, May 30, 2015.

1. Sugarholic

My romance life is such a mess I don't even know where to start.

One beautiful day, I spontaneously decided to marry my guy friend. I really care about him and I will really miss him if he's gone. However, there is no passion. He's kiss-able but he doesn't turn me on.

My passion is with a woman I've been seeing for a couple months now. With her, there is passion, but no caring. I can't care for her since she doesn't let me into her life. She doesn't care for me. She comes to me when it's convenient for her. My guy friend (now my husband) knows about her but she doesn't know about him.

I feel really guilty toward my husband because I can't reciprocate his feeling. But we're both on a moving train now and there is no going back. We can't really get a divorce. Not now anyway. We're emotionally and financially dependent on each other. We both know investing emotion into this relationship is going to be a waste of effort. It's not going anywhere productive.

What to do?

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, welcome to EC. That is a difficult situation.

I have one question. Does your husband know you are seeing a girl?

3. Sugarholic

Yes he does. Way before our marriage. He even helped me flirt with her. Oh man.