1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my brain is gone

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by britishbakura, May 31, 2015.

1. britishbakura

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    somebody please help! best friend dilemma

Hi..

I am a male who is attracted to women but then also one male,my best friend he knows I'm bi he is ok with it and has supported me he also knows i like him,his ex pretended to be him and said he liked me in a group chat with all my friends I obviously told him I loved him and well you know what happens there.

I've never felt like this about a person before I love him when I get money I want to spend it on him,when I have time I want to spend it with him I love the chats we have I just love everything about him even his bad quality's but I also dont feel like he is higher than me or anything...he says he loves me all the time we've spend good moments together,he's even kissed me a couple times (long story) when I've been depressed and I've helped him when hes been depressed I just cant help but feel we would be perfect however he doesn't see it even though I think he does every now and again.i cant imagine spending my life with anybody else please help idk what to do with my life anymore:bang::tears:

#1 britishbakura, May 31, 2015
    Last edited: May 31, 2015
  2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know how old you are or how much relationship experience you have, but sometimes, when we have little or no experience of intimate relationships we can become quite fixated on the close bonds and love of a friendship, to the extent that lines become very blurred. From what you describe, it sounds like you have some blurred lines here.

As difficult as it might seem you really do need to let go as he clearly has a different take on the situation to you. The more you become invested in the idea of a deeper relationship with him the more difficult and painful it will be for you. Imagine how you would feel if he meets someone else now.

I would suggest you broaden your outlook and try to consider the possibility of meeting someone who you can love and who will love you in return. The love of friendship is very special, but it has a limit. When you try to pass that limit it results in a lot of hurt feelings and can even spoil what you have. Please try to consider that.

3. britishbakura

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Unfortunately due to some past problems in very unpopular in school and I live in a place where everyone knows each other I get bullied for my looks,my ideas for everything since he turned up my life. Has been much better he genuinely cares about me for who I am the only other people possible of dating because they took the time to know me are exes of friends,I've suffered from depression most of my know life and its hard feeling like no one cares.due to a couple things I dont want to mention I just feel like he does have some kind of romantic attraction..and also no I've got not much relationship experience